A more flexible home delivery in Sweden
Our more flexible home delivery service comes with many benefits. Such as, for example, more deliveries with fossil-free fuels, an improved digital interface with shorter time windows, delivery during the day, evening and on weekends, tracking of parcels in real time and the possibility to choose the delivery day and time window for the delivery.
Why should you choose our more flexible home delivery service?
- Our home deliveries reach nearly 9 million recipients all over Sweden, of which they reach over 6 millions recipients during the evening.
- Weekend deliveries are standard in the big cities Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö.
- For an extra fast delivery, we offer same day deliveryes in several metropolitan areas.
- Today 6,1 million Swedes get their parcels delivered with vehicles running on electricity, HVO or biogas.
- Greater flexibility with an improved digital interface with shorter time windows, tracking of parcels in real time, and the ability to choose the delivery day and time window for the delivery.
- With our additional service, we also offer the option of delivering the parcel outside the door without a receipt.
Flexible and with the climate in mind
In a busy everyday life where plans are often changed, it is important that we can offer those who receive the parcels simple and flexible delivery options. You should be able to get your parcel how and when it suits you best, and with the climate in mind. It doesn't matter if the parcel is going to someone in a big city or in the countryside.
As part of our transition, we deliver parcels to people's homes in Stockholm city and the surrounding suburbs by electric car. We also run our home deliveries with fossil-free fuels from the terminals in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Linköping, as well as 605 other places in Sweden. Our goal in Sweden is to use only renewable energy in all our vehicles and properties by 2025 at the latest.
Do you want to know more about our home delivery service?
Get in touch with your contact person at Bring or contact us here.