Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions regulate the service's use of BankID as identification in connection with a parcel delivery ("the Service"). The Service is offered to the user free of charge.
See all terms and conditions here: BankID Terms and Conditions
When order and enter into an agreement for ReDirect, change of delivery, you accept the following terms:
- By ordering the service, you give Bring Parcels AB, org nr 556546-4939 (”Bring”) permission to deliver the parcel directly to the specified home address or directly to the chosen pickup point, and to process the necessary personal information in connection with this.
- The order is binding and cannot be cancelled.
ReDirect to Home Delivery
- The parcel is delivered to the specified address between 08:00-17:00, a specific day/time is not guaranteed.
- On the day of delivery, when the parcel is loaded for distribution, a notification will be sent by text/email to inform the recipient that the delivery will take place before 17:00.
- At the time of delivery, someone must be present at the address to receive the parcel and show identification.
- Only one delivery attempt to the specified address is included, after which the parcel will be delivered to a pickup point instead.
ReDirect to PickUp Point
- The parcel is delivered to the chosen pickup point, and a notification is sent when the parcel is ready for pick up.
- The handover at the pickup point takes place upon presentation of a collection code (given in the notification) and valid identification.
- In the event of full capacity at the chosen pickup point, the parcel may be delivered to another pickup point.
- If the parcel turns out to be too bulky for delivery to pickup point (length over 150 cm/weight over 20 kg), Bring reserves the right to change back to the original delivery service, i.e. home delivery.